AEU NT - Federal Insufficient Nominations and Branch Casual Vacancy Elections
AEU NT Federal Insufficient Nominations and Branch Casual Vacancy Elections
Nominations are currently open for:
- * National TAFE Council Executive Member (1)
- * National TAFE Council Delegate (1)
- Yalukit Yulendj (National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education Committee) Member from: TAFE Division (Northern Territory) (1)
Tasmanian, Australian Capital Territory & Northern Territory Branches
- Federal Conference Delegate representing the TAFE Division (1)
Note: There is a separate election notice and nomination form for this position
- National Principals’ Committee Member from General Division (Northern Territory) (1)
- National Early Childhood Committee Member from General Division (Northern Territory) (1)
Northern Territory Branch
- Executive Councillor representing Indigenous teachers and Indigenous Education Workers in schools and educational institutions (1)
Note: * One of the two positions are identified for female delegates
(If the number of female candidates is less than the number of female delegates to be elected the remaining position or positions in question will be filled by a male candidate or candidates)
Nominations must reach the Returning Officer via the lodgement method(s) stipulated in the election notices.
Nominations for the AEU Federal Conference Delegate representing the TAFE Division from the ACT/NT/Tasmanian Branches (combined position) must reach the Returning Officer not later than 4:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 01/06/2022.
Nominations for all other positions must reach the returning officer not later than 3:30pm Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) on 01/06/2022.
Election notices and nomination forms are attached and are available on the AEU NT website or from the AEC.
If you would like more information about the roles, contact the Branch Secretary, Adam Lampe, on 08 8948 5399.
Please see the links below to nomination forms and notices:
Thank you for reading
If you found this information useful, please share on your social media platform of choice, and help spread the word.